Cerejas Com Morangos





quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

Hapiness !!

Lucky,lucky,lucky

Before I met you I thought I was happy,and I was...But I had never know the rich contentment deep satisfaction you brought to me when you came into my life.
Before I met you,I felt a lot of things,very good things...But I had never experienced the indescribably intense feelings I have for you.
Before I met you,I thought I knew myself,and I did. But you looked deep inside me and found fresh new things for us to share.
Before I met you,I thought I knew about love but I didn’t,until I met you.

Música do dia : Lucky ( Jazon Mraz)
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I wait for you
I promise you, I will

Um comentário: